Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little bunny egg cosy

In response to Mama V's question this is the bunny egg cosy. I have been meaning to blog about it but where does time go? I have been doing a lot of knitting and sewing lately but can't post anything because it's all gift knits. When the various recipients have received their respective gifts I'll post because there are some really sweet things!

This bunny was the cutest knit I've done to date. I plan on making a full set with different coloured jumpers/sweaters. The next one will have a pink striped jumper and then a green one.

Most weekends we have boiled eggs with soldiers so these will be so cute on top. Master R loves his "hase" and wants to eat "ei" (two words he always says in German) every morning now.

PS. Note the floral oilcloth table cloth. Since I don't have a girl I've started filling our house with pretty girly things including tea sets, cake plates, table cloths, oven mitts and tea towels.

1 comment:

  1. Mama N, Your bunny egg cosy is so cute! And I LOVE your table cloth! It makes me want to come over for afternoon tea and cake.

    Do you think I could make a bunny rattle out of the bunny egg cosy pattern? I have ripped out the bunny I am knitting (only the first of three!) three times now. I don't really like the pattern I am using. I love the way your bunny looks. Could you send me the pattern?

    I am going to buy egg cups online today! Miss L's nanny loves to soft boil eggs, break the tops and then cut strips of toast for dipping.

    Sorry for all the exclamation marks - I think I drank too much coffee today.

    ReplyDelete