Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My blog on Blossom Mother and Child


Just a quick note to let you know that my pregnancy blog is up and running on Blossom Mother and Child. I sat next to the head of marketing for Blossom at a Fashion Business Club event. We chatted for a while about the maternity clothing market and my loathing of in store shopping. A couple of weeks later she contacted me about blogging for them. I was thrilled at the chance to connect with even more mummies so accepted.

My first post is about test driving some jeans. After wearing one pair through the last trimester of pregnancy one it is nice to have a couple more at my disposal - especially now I go through a pair a day with messy Master R's sticky fingers.

Thank you to Blossom for the opportunity to write for you and Mamas, I'll keep you up to date with my posts.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to start following the blog. I had one pair of pregnancy jeans with Miss L that I loved and could have used a few more options since I wore them nearly everyday (kind of how I overwear my mommy jeans now).

    ReplyDelete