Friday, June 19, 2009

Surprise in Spain

Source: Baby Surrey

I met Suzette and her daughter Honey recently at a mothers group in my area. We then met up again recently with another mother for a playdate in the park. Our kiddies are all around the same age so it was nice for them to play - and yes, nice for the mums to chat!

As mums do we got to talking about our births. Suzette them told us about her horrific experience with Honey. She had 12 weeks to go and thought it was fine to go to Spain to visit her family. Unfortunately her waters broke while she was there and needless to say she had a terrible experience. This is an interview that appeared in Baby Surrey*. It's well worth the read but be prepared - this story is a tearjerker. Especially how wonderful her husband is. Thankfully Honey is now a perfect little 18 month old toddler.

I just hope that my baby 2 doesn't decide to come early. As much as I'd love him/her out from a discomfort perspective, my little baby is much better off cooking for 10 moreweeks.

*I couldn't find a link to the article on their website but you should be able to click on the images above and they'll be large enough to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment